Furnaces and Rooftop Units 

Pro North Heating Inc is your trusted source for professional heating solutions in the Peace River area. We offer furnace and rooftop unit repairs and installation services. We carry parts of various makes and models. To book an appointment, contact us.

Furnaces AND ROOFTOP UNITS

Single-stagE

These units are 95 to 96% efficient. Single-stage furnaces fire at a fixed BTU rate and are available with a two-speed fan motor or variable speed modulating ECM (DC voltage) motor.

Two-stage

These units are 95 to 97 % efficient. Two-stage furnaces fire at two different BTU rates, referred to as single and second stage, offering greater gas savings, efficiency, and room comfort (less temperature swings).

What Does Energy Efficiency Rating Mean?

Generally speaking, if a furnace is for example 95% efficient, 95% of the fuel used by the furnace is heat, while the other 5% goes out of the vent.

UV Light

With your new furnace and rooftop unit, you might also consider installing a UV Light (Ultraviolet Germicidal Light). A UV light is installed inside the ductwork of your heating system near the furnace. The light destroys microbial growth, which will give you cleaner and healthier airflow. It helps improve air quality, eliminates odours, cuts down on dust, and potentially reduces triggers for allergies or asthma.

Maintenance

It might be the time to think about replacing your equipment if your furnace breaks down frequently, or just doesn't seem to keep up the temperature, or your gas bills are going up, it might be time to think about replacing your furnace before it breaks down completely and you are left with no heat in the middle of winter. It could save you money and hassle in the long run.

A Few Maintenance Tips

You should have your furnace cleaned and serviced by a licensed gasfitter annually. Check, clean or change air filter at a minimum interval of four months.This will improve furnace efficiency and extend the life expectancy of the furnace. 

*We offer free quotes in Fort St. John and within a 10 km radiu

Our Brands

Brands we are able to work on :

Require a UV Light Installation for Your Furnace?

Get in touch with us for UV light installation inside the furnace ductwork for a healthier airflow.

Copyright Pro North Heating Inc 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice